Call us on
Our New Puppy Vaccination Package For Your Puppy.
If you are getting a new puppy then please take a look at our New Puppy Vaccination Package.
1) A course of 3 vaccinations from 8 weeks of age, given at 8, 10 and 12 weeks of age ( 3 injections each given 2 weeks apart). This covers parvo-virus, canine distemper, canine infectious hepatitis and leptospirosis. One of our veterinary surgeons will also give your puppy a full health check and examination (We also recommend that you have your puppy vaccinated against the kennel cough virus's - This is a yearly vaccination. Please contact us for more information).
2) A microchip (usual price is £15.00).
3) 10% off neutering when old enough. (For spaying and castration).
4) 4 weeks free insurance with Pet Plan - This includes immediate cover for accidents and illness, once they have been examined by one of our veterinary sugeons and given a clean bill of health.
5) A free dose of Spot-on flea treatment that lasts for 1 month.
6) A free dose of Multi-worming treatment.
7) An invitation to come along to 3 of our puppy pre school classes, that are held on Wednesday evenings from 7pm with Shelley Heading. Please see our Puppy Pre School page.
8) A free half hour appointment for your new puppy with one of our nurses, within the 1st few days of you collecting your pup - we will be able to discuss all things puppy with you, answer any questions you may have, and give you some hand-outs and information.
9) On-going free nurse clinics for regular weighing and worming, and general advice while they are growing up.
10) A free 1kg or 800g bag of RCW puppy food suitable for your puppy's size and breed.
Our Puppy Package costs £50.00.
Please contact us as soon as you have your puppy to make an appointment, or before you collect your puppy if you would like some advice.
Also, don't forget to check out our Pet Health Club - a convenient and easy way of spreading the cost of all the regular preventative treatments your pet requires like vaccinations, worm and flea medication.