Call us on
Our New Kitten Vaccination Package For Your Kitten.
If you are getting a new kitten then please take a look at our New Kitten Vaccination Package.
1) A course of 2 vaccinations from 8 weeks of age, given 3-4 weeks apart. (The 2nd vaccination must be given when they are 12 weeks of age and older). This covers feline leukaemia, feline panleucopaenia and the cat flu virus's - calici-virus and rhinotracteitis. One of our veterinary surgeons will also give your kitten a full health examination.
2) A microchip. (Usual cost is £15.00)
3) 4 weeks free insurance with Pet Plan, which gives immediate cover for accident and illness, once your kitten has been given a clean bill of health by one of our veterinary surgeons.
4) A free dose of Spot-on flea treatment, which lasts for 1 month.
5) A free dose of Multi-worming treatment.
6) A free half hour appointment with one of our veterinary nurses, within the 1st few days of you having your kitten, to discuss all things kitten. We can give you any advice you may need, and answer any questions you may have, and give you some handouts and information leaflets.
7) On-going free nurse clinics for regular weighing and worming, and general advice while they are growing up.
8) A free 800g bag of RCW kitten food.
Our Kitten Package costs £60.00.
If you would like to make an appointment for your new kitten, or need any advice before you have collected your kitten, then please contact us by popping in to reception, phoning or e-mailing us.